Diaplate 96 Experiment 3.2μl Capacity Dialsyser
The disposable DiaplateTM is a 96 well micro-dialysis plate ideal for the desalting of protein from very small volumes of up to a maximum of 3.2μl. The sample solution is pipetted into each of the 96 wells with up to 0.35ml dialysis solution used for exchange.
The Diaplate is ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 standards providing high throughput use with robotic dispensing. Dialysis is recommended for 2-3 hours and then the dialysis buffer is changed being left for another 2-3 hours to achieve over 90% exchange. Further dialysis steps can be carried out as required. Incubation, rocking table for speed and moisture chamber for full humidification can be applied to the experiment if desired.
Each of the 96 wells has a separate regenerated cellulose membrane inside meaning no cross contamination or leakage between wells. The size of the compounds that pass through the membrane are determined by its Molecular Weight Cut Off (MWCO).
The Swissci DiaplateTM comes as standard with a specially selected membrane that has a MWCO of 10,000 Daltons, others are available upon request.
The DiaplateTM kit includes: Diaplate with 200 Micron Pressure Adhesive Spacer, 200 Micron UVP Cover Film, engraved UV Protective Cover and a sealing Paddle.
• Protein and peptide purification/concentration
• Cryo-EM Sample preparation
• Variation of crystallisation conditions for crystal growth
• Sample preparation for biophysical assays i.e ThermoFlour®
• Removal of dyes after protein labelling
• Electro-elution of proteins
• Protein and DNA desalting/buffer exchange
• Protein in vitro translation
• Glycoprotein modification and engineering
• Enzyme activity/binding assays/detergent removal
• Simple handling, ready to use, easy sample recovery
• Complete kit, no additional materials required
• Complies with ANSI/SLAS standards for automation
• Pipetting can be performed manually or using a robot
• Ideal for the desalting of up to 3.2μl protein solution
• No cross contamination or leakage between wells guaranteed
• 96 individual regenerated cellulose membranes; sulphur and heavy metal free
• Molecular weight cut off of 10,000 Daltons
• Protein crystallisation applications allow for unique matrix changing
• Low protein binding and high protein retention
• Dialysis complete in 2-4 hours
• Gentle and efficient desalting without disturbing valuable protein complexes
• High throughput; simultaneous processing of 96 experiments
• Reliable and uniform, stable construction
• Single use - disposable device; no cleaning required
Membrane molecular weight cut-off - 10,000 Daltons
Maximum capacity - 3.2μl
Plate Dimensions - 127.76 +/- 0.5 x 85.48 +/- 0.5 mm
Diaplate / MWCO 10kDa / Pack Size 3 / Code: W82010
Other MWCOs available upon request.